Photography To-Do ListPosted: July 14, 2010
Lots and lots and lots of things to do tonight/tomorrow/Friday before I put another order in at the lab. I think it helps me to make these to-do lists and put them on the blog so I can be accountable for it publicly; i.e., it’s far less likely that I will go home after work and take a long nap on the couch instead of being productive!
- Go through my Rural Decay images and cull the ones I want to do some post-processing on in Lightroom/Photoshop.
- Work on the fruit images I took over the weekend.
- Take macro shots of some lovely calla lilies I bought Saturday night.
- Remember to send some family photos and a cricket photo (for a friend) to the lab along with my Facing the Lens images.
- Work on one custom order enlargement in Lightroom.
Whew! Plus, I have to sit down at my sewing machine and PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE for a sewing class I’m taking this month. So much to do! It feels pretty good to have some concrete goals that I need to accomplish, though. Direction, it is a good thing!!